Anyway, let me offer you this story of mine. It happened on my 1st year in INSTEDT, when I stayed in the class.

That semester when I was part 2, the famous story about “kakak pegang fail” or in English also known as “Lady bring file”. All students that already know about that story feel scared to go at 4th floor at computer lab. (Now that lab as my class for OMT 200).

The lab is located on the top floor, 4th floor. Regarding to that photo, the student that snaps the photo already knew no one inside that lab. They snap that photo in the morning because they first came and they felt boring so just for fun they snap the photo. After they looked at the photo, she noticed that had some one inside the class. Then it looked like a girl wearing a black scarf and smiled inside that photo. It was very shock and panic. So now who was in the lab??? Until now no answer for that.

Another story relate to that is, I hear from my friend (no need to mention) She said the cleaner always see the some one lady bring file and walk around 4th floor but no class at the 4th floor. The file that the lady brings is like an old file that had been use few years ago. Now we use the latest file and the file that the lady hold is no longer used The cleaner did not ask or talk to the lady, the cleaner just ignore because it always happen and the lady (ghost) not disturb others.

Now 4th floor is very busy because HES was move at that floor and the area is not so gloomy. Lady bring file still in my memory.

Any similar story to share?