2 days ago, when we post about Aishah story was published, somehow this site experienced some server problem and was unaccessible.

And one of my friend to tell me that. Apparently she is interested in ghost stories but she very scary to read about it in this blog.

Anyway, to compensate that, let me offer you this story of mine. It happened on my 1st sem in INSTEDT, when I stayed in the dorm.

I was sharing room with a girl named Seha, Kak Eira and Atin, and our room has a tiny window we used to dry our laundry. Our room was located on the top floor, 4th floor.

One morning, I was awakening by this horrible scream, just outside of our balcony. It sounded just outside of our window. It was very scary, sharp pitch, painful scream. And it was like floating in the air, near and far, up and down. One moment it was like on our balcony, the next moment it was above it, etc.

Old sweat all over me, I dare not to open my eyes, not even to stir around.
For perhaps a few minutes, the mosque started broadcasting its prayer, then the sound just disappeared.

Then, my roommate’s voice came, “Ejae, are you awake?”
“Yes, Seha, you hear that?”
“Ya, what is that?”

We were puzzled, but we quickly forgot about it.
The next morning, it repeated! It was repeated for 2-3 days. We checked around, apparently other rooms also heard it, but not on the 1st day we heard. We reported to the dorm head, who was trying to calm us.

Guess what? It ended also very abruptly. It ended just on the day that I was trying to record it.

I prepared my tape recorder, holding it in my blanker, wide awoke waiting for it to happen, but it did not. And it was gone.