TAMAN DESA HOSPITAL GHOST




My friend met an accident a few years back and was hurt on his backbone. Because of the injury sustained was quite serious, he was forced to stay at the Taman Desa Hospital, Kuala Lumpur.

Doctors there advised him to stay in the bed for almost year not allowing him to move around for fear might cause further damage. Within the one year he stayed at The Taman Desa Hospital, he could hear mysterious noises and even see mysterious people appearing by his bedside. Here’s what he has to say:

People always say that hospital happends to be one of the most haunted place on earth. Most probably, its due to the number of deaths occurred in one place more than anywhere. During the period I stayed in Taman Desa Hospital, I was haunted by mysterious noises and people. Actually I never realized that there were ghost lurking along the hospital corridors. Every night, I could hear the children playing and laughing just outside the lobby the floor I stayed in but I did not suspect anything although it did occur to me before why were not the nurses bothered by the children who should be at bed in the late hours.

One day, a lady (she looked quite the rich and fussy type) admitted into the bed next to mine. At night as usual, the noises of children playing and laughing started and it went on the whole night. The next morning, the lady grumbled of lack of sleep due to the noises down at the lobby. Again, that very night, the noises started again. This time, the lady could not take it anymore and even asked me if I was bothered by noises. I simply shrugged because to tell the truth, I was already used to it. The lady then called the nurse attending the night shift and scoleded her for not keeping the children’s voices low. The nurse simply replied she could not hear a thing but the lady insisted that the nurse was lying. It was not until the next morning another day shift nurse told her that there was nothing they could do because these are ghost children.

Another encounter I had was when I was just admitted into the Taman Desa Hospital. At one time, I was awaken by an old man standing visiting my bed neighbors. Every day I could see him standing there smiling at me when I noticed him but he never spoke a word to the person he was visiting. The evening my girlfriend was sleeping soundly by my bedside when I was suddenly awaken. As usual I saw the old man and smiled back at him. This time around around, he spoke to me. We chatted for while until the old man told me he had to leave. We said our goodbyes and he left. My girlfriend woke up and asked me who I was talking to and I told her about the old man that always visited my bed neighbor. She looked at me with a funny look and asked me who I was talking about. She could not see any old man at all. Until now,I never saw the old man again.